Friday, June 11, 2010

It only takes a single moment

You know those times when everything is going wrong, but then that one thing goes right that makes it all worth it, thats what I live for.

Everyone has those days when nothing is going right and you just want to sit down and cry. For some people its more than a day, maybe a week, or a month, or an entire lifetime. It seems as though once one thing goes wrong, everything else comes crashing down as well. Nothing is worse than to have your whole world come falling on your head. Which at one point or another happens to everyone. So why in the world do we put our selfs through such hurt and pain, why do we allow ourselfs to have any sort of life to make us miserable? Because, if you are like me, a single look, a simple hug or a stranger saying hi makes it all worth it. It only takes a single moment to make everything alright. And those moments are what you and me live for.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you often even though I am super busy right now. As soon as I have a chance we will have to chat and catch up. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete