Sunday, April 19, 2009

If happiness is a destination, who is YOUR tour guide?

So, I was thinking about where I want to be in ten years. And as unsure of the future as I am I know one thing for sure, I want to be Happy. So then I started to think about how to make sure that every tomorrow I am happy. So if happiness is my desired destination, who can I rely on to be my tour guide? Whether you are christian or atheist, a believer or a nonbeliever can you really reach that destination alone? Can you be your own tour guide to end up somewhere you have never been? How do you give someone directions to a place you have never even seen? And if you are already contradicting me, have you been in tomorrow? So then I ask, who has? And i get the simple answer no one. So how do you rely on someone to guide you somewhere no man has ever been-the future? Your today could be another mans tomorrow, but can your today ever be another man's yesterday? So how is it that at 15 I am suppose to reach my destination of happiness when neither myself nor anyone else has ever been there?

No comments:

Post a Comment